Serving the communities of Brentwood, Durham, East Kingston, Epping, Exeter, Fremont, Hampton, Hampton Falls, Kensington, Kingston, Newfields, Newmarket, North Hampton, Nottingham, Raymond, and Stratham.
It’s been a long time, but we are excited to start welcoming you back into the building for your pet’s appointments, starting on Tuesday, July 6. We want to thank you all for your cooperation and patience over the past year and a half, and ask for your continued understanding, as we navigate our way back to “normal.”
In order to continue keeping our clients and staff safe as we re-open, and to keep appointments running as efficiently as possible, please keep the following policies and procedures in mind:
- To avoid overcrowding, we ask that only one person comes into to the building with their pet. If you are unable to come in on your own, we are happy to continue providing curbside service.
- Please call from the parking lot when you arrive, and press OPTION 3. When we have an exam room available, we will have you come in with your pet. Please do not come in until we let you know we are ready—this is to help prevent crowding in the reception area.
- Masks are not required, but are recommended if you are not vaccinated. If you would like our staff to be masked when you come in, please just let us know when you make the appointment, or when you arrive, and we are happy to do so.
- If you are not comfortable coming into the office for any reason, or if you have a pet who does better away from you, we are happy to continue providing curbside service for you and your pet.
- If you are not feeling well, if you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days, or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive, we kindly ask you to reschedule your appointment.
FOOD AND MEDICATION REFILLS:
- We will continue to have you call ahead for all food and medication refills.
- When refills are completed, we will take payment over the phone, and continue to place them in our pick-up area under the covered porch.
- Please DO NOT come into the building to pick up food or medications—this is to help prevent crowding in the reception area.
- We continue to ask for your help in keeping the phone system freed up, so that clients who are here with appointments or are calling with urgent requests can be helped more quickly. You may need to leave a message—if you do, it will be returned by the next business day.
- If you are calling for food or medication refills, please PRESS 1 and leave a message with your pet's name and what they need. Please note that we are experiencing shipping delays from some of our distributors, so we recommend calling at least 1 week in advance of when you need the refill. We cannot guarantee same-day refills.
- If you are calling to confirm or schedule an appointment, or if you are returning a call from the veterinarian, please PRESS 2 and leave a message with your pet's name and the appointment date, or the response for the veterinarian.
- If you are here for an appointment, or if your pet is having an emergency, please PRESS 3, and you will be directed to our reception staff. Please only use this option if you are here for an appointment or need to speak to someone immediately.
BCAH is now a member of the Green Alliance! Green Alliance members receive significant discounts at our practice.
We are partnering with Petly to help provide you with easier access to your pet’s health information.
If you have an email address on file with us, look for a welcome email that will allow you to sign up and get access to your pet’s medical records, appointment reminders, photos, and other useful information.
Age: 3 years, and used up one of his lives when he was hit by a car as a kitten.
Nickname: RoboCat, since he's partly made of metal.
Favorite Napping Location: Dining room table (because he's not allowed there).
Favorite Pastimes: Going on leash walks (he's not allowed out unsupervised anymore), helping with the laundry (sitting in the laundry basket), and playing fetch with his catnip fish.
Best habit: Running to the door to greet anyone who comes over and flopping over for belly scratches.
Worst habit: Shredding garbage bags.
Superpower: Being ridiculously cute